Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Interview with Web Analysts

I predicted in January that there will be a lot of jobs in Web Analytics field this year but not enough people to fill these jobs. I have also come across a lot of people who want to enter this field but had no idea where to start. In order to bridge this gap and provide information to all the aspiring web analysts, I decided to interview a few people who recently started their carrier in this field.

If you are somebody who just started your career in Web Analytics or are thinking about making a switch to Web Analytics then this series is definitely for you. I am sure; people who have been working in this field for a few years will also find it valuable.

My interviews series will start later this week, so stay tuned.

If you would like to interview please email me at batraonline (at) gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.