Thursday, August 02, 2018

Google Tag Manager Workshop in Seattle, WA

I will be conducting a full day Google Tag Manager Workshop in Bellevue (Seattle),  Come and learn how Google Tag Manage works and how you can start it to use it for your business.
After this class, you will know how to confidently use Google Tag Manager and deploy Google Analytics and Facebook pixel.


Date: Sept 17th
Time: 10 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: 3600 136th Pl SE # 300, Bellevue, WA 98006
Pricing
$699 – Before Aug 15th (Early Bird)  - Save $100 - Signup now
$799 – After Aug 15th


This is a great opportunity for you to remove your fear of Google Tag Manager, and get trained so that you can use it with confidence.
What will this training cover?
This course will cover every thing you need to know to start using Google Tag Manager with confidence. Covers the latest version of Google Tag Manager (2018). I am very confident that you will love this course.

Here is what some of the students of my online class are saying:

Troy – AWESOME COURSE! I bought like 4 courses (including stuff for google tag manager) on udemy to teach me this and NOTHING came close to what Anil delivered in this course! I don't usually rate courses and place comments but I will make an exception in this case. Phenomenal class, covers everything, & well worth the money!

Ashish Batra – Initially I wasn’t sure if I should subscribe to this course or not as I usually buy courses with 100+ reviews. I am glad I purchased it. Anil has done a fantastic job in this course. If you are a technical marketer, you must do it. Previously, I have done some other GTM courses and watched youtube videos. But this course is definitely among more practical courses and added value to my existing knowledge. p.s. Coincidentally, I share last name with instructor, but we aren’t related 

Kate Proyka –  The course is well structured, clear and covers all elements of the tool. There are several examples which can be easily implemented and make sense.
Bryan Bloom – I already love love this course. It is at the correct speed and amount of explanation. I was so scared of GTM and now I am learning it and loving it!!!
In this course you will learn
  1. Fundamentals of Tag Manger (Applies to any tag manager)
  2. Signing up for Google Tag Manager
  3. Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
  4. How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
  5. How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
  6. How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
  7. Track JavaScript errors using GTM
  8. Deploy GTM in Wodpress
  9. Use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
  10. Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel
  11. Facebook event tracking
Note: You will need basic understanding of HTML and JavaScript to use some advanced tracking using GTM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.