Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Web Site Optimization tool are you using?

What Web Site Optimization tool are you using?

I conducted an informal poll on my blog to see what Web Site Optimization tools are the readers of my blog using on their site. I only had one question, I will be conducted a more formal survey in future. For now I wanted to share the results of this poll.

Here are the results:

The results are based on 65 respondents and respondents were allowed to choose more than one option.





As we see Google Optimizer by far is the leader used by 43% of the respondents. No big surprise there, it is free easy to implement and easy to use. “Other” , which referred to the tools other than those mentioned in the poll, was second with 21% of the respondent. Followed by Offermatica, In-house tool, Optimost and Touchclarity.

During past few days I have talked to many companies who are now starting to seriously look for a website optimization tool. So far either they had no A/B testing or used in-house ad-hoc A/B testing tool (hack).

What tool are you using?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:43 PM

    Interesting post Anil... I must say that i've seen a bit of Google's Website Optimizer tool and i like it far better then any other. Good little survey you've conducted.

    Luc

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear your comments and questions.