Sunday, October 02, 2016

Bootcamp and Courses for Digital Analysts

Bootcamp and Courses for Digital Analysts


I have been working in Digital Marketing and Analytics fields for more than 10 years now. Started my career in the field by playing with HTML, developing website and looking at server log files to parse the data to calculate metrics such as sessions, users, page views and many other metrics and KPIs that you see in your tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.
All through my life I have been passionate about teaching.  As a kid I used to teach other kids as a tutor and then I taught as a teaching assistance in graduate school.  For past 10 years or so I have been involved in speaking, teaching and tutoring in Digital Marketing and Analytics at schools, colleges and events. Some of the places I have taught and spoken at are, University of British Columbia, University of Washington, Bellevue College and eMetrics.
Recently I have started developing courses that can be delivered on-demand online as well as immersive bootcamps to develop new Digital Analysts.
The purpose of this blog post is to connect with individuals and organization (for profit or non-profit) who are interested in helping shape these programs.  Specifically, I am looking for:
  1. Input on what course should be developed? I have a long list of courses but would like to see which ones should be developed first, where are the gaps in what current programs teach. The idea is to augment what current university programs teach and not replace them.
  2. Find likeminded folks who have a passion for teaching and training.
  3. Connect with organization (for profit and non-profit) that are interested in partnering with me in providing real business problems and data for students to work on.
  4. Connect with schools and educational institutions that want to enhance their Digital Marketing and Analytics programs.
  5. Connect with organizations that are willing to provide internships and job opportunities for the students.
So if you are interested in helping develop new Digital Analysts then please contact me at batraonline at gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.