This was the first time I made it in Avinash’s top 10 web analytics blog list.. When Avinash released his rankings on April 16th, my blog was ranked 48,459 by tachnorati. In last 15 days the ranking has gone up to 38,710
Here is the list of articles that I posted
- Search Retargeting – My View – Behavioral Targeting companies offer a service called “Search Retargeting”. My views on this offering are presented in this posting.
- Google and Behavioral Targeting Part II – In my post "Google and Behavioral Targeting" last month I talked about how Google is putting its footprint all over the web and could be preparing for the largest Behavioral Targeting Ad network. I got several emails in response to that article. Two main questions that were raised are:
- Won’t there be technical challenges to aggregate all this data and make it meaningful for behavioral targeting?
- Won’t there be privacy and trust issues if Google were to go that route?
This article is to address these two concerns.
- Google and Behavioral Targeting Part III – Google Buys Doubleclick – In this post I discuss how this is a huge step brining Google Close to building Behavioral Targeting network.
- Google Doubleclick deal concerns Privacy Advocates
The Electronics Privacy Information Center (EPIC), The Center for Digital Democracy (CDD), The U.S. Public Interest Research Group (U.S. PIRG) has filed a complaint with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that Google’s acquisition of Double will compromise privacy of internet users.
- Google Web History: Google and Behavioral Targeting - The Beginning - Google launched a new service called Google Web History. This service will allow users to keep an archive of their web browsing history. The service will also allow integrated web and search history to personalize results based on previous search and viewing patterns.
- Google Web History - My Experience– My experience with Google Web History
- Behavioral Targeting Moves by Yahoo and Google - A recent article by Brandweek, talks about how Yahoo is betting big on Behavioral Targeting.
- Web Analytics Jobs Trend Update: April 2007 – An update on Web Analytics Job. Also included jobs requiring web analytics tools experience.
- Several Web Analyst interviewed for my series on Web Analyst Interviews
- Web Analyst Interview: Scott Baldwin
- Web Analyst Interview: Pere Rovira
- Web Analyst Interview: Apurba Sen
- Web Analyst Interview: Jaisri Chety
- Books Recommended by Web Analysts – In this posting I summarized all the books recommended by various web analysts I interviewed.
- Top 10 Web Analytics Blog – I made the list of Avinahs’s top 10 blog list.
- Cookie versus Panel Based User Counting – comScore came out with a study saying that cookie based measurement might be over counting unique users by 2.5 times. My views on this topic.
- The Great comScore Debate – My response to Gary Angle’s comments on my above posting.
- Seattle Web Analytics Wednesday (WAW) May 9th 2007... I made my blog as the unofficially blog of WAW Seattle. This is where I will post any updates to WAW Seattle.