- Director of Web/E-Commerce Analytics at World Wrestling Entertainment, INC (WWE)
WWE is a Billion Dollar Sports & Entertainment Company located in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on the reporting tools and metrics by providing information on best practices, benchmarks, key performance indicators, etc.
- Tracking and comparing traffic drivers and usage trends and recommending site enhancements where appropriate to improve user experience, increase traffic, online sales and overall value to marketing and advertising partners.
- Work with marketing, e-commerce, business and creative teams to understand their reporting needs, design reports to meet the requirements and work with colleagues to make sure the reports are properly interpreted and used. Respond to ongoing internal customer requests for data and analysis.
- Provide leadership in Search Marketing area.
- Provide training on how to interpret and use data for business analysis.
- Supervise up to 3 people
- Sr. Web Analytics Manager at NY Times Company
The New York Times Company located in New York is a leading media company with 2007 revenues of $3.2 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, 15 other daily Newspapers, WQXR-FM and more than 50 Web sites, including NYTimes.com, Boston.com and About.com. The Company's core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news, information and entertainment
- Deeply understand the NYTimes.com audience and their behavior
- Support the analytic needs of the company by using WebTrends and other analytical tools to understand trends in web traffic
- Develop analysis that covers marketing campaigns, financial performance, marketing efforts and engagement
- Be a thought leader; work with other groups to ensure best practices in metrics and decision making are available to website decision makers
- Work with the NYT customer insight group to coordinate and focus quantitative and qualitative analysis related to audience behavior
- Develop effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written)
- Work with our technology team to optimize data capture strategy and to collaboratively implement enhancements
- Mentor junior members of the web analytics staff
See the complete details at http://webanalysis.jobamatic.com/a/jbb/redirect/21516
To post web analytics jobs visit Web Analytics Job Board